Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Wishlist

Why do I have my wishlist? 

Simple. Coz personally, I don't have my own camera -.-"
Weird but yeah, I'm just using my sister's D3000 and it's dinky kit lens. So this is my wishlist. A mid-level DSLR. D7000 the Best DX DSLR in the market now. Planning Wishing, hoping to have this perfect camera before the price blows up. 


D7000 Body

I'm currently saving money for my dream camera, if you would like to donate, feel free to contact me via e-mail @ cyril.cero@gmail.com

And if you want to buy it for me much better :) Just kidding :)
Price: Body only $1199 Body+Kit lens $1499 *18-105 3.5-5.6 AFS ED

"Buy it for me and i'll love you forever" Nah! Just kidding my Gf will be mad at me <3 :)

I would like to have a
D7000 Body $1199 Refurbished *better $1099
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX $199

Well so much for my wishlist, still hoping that my wish will be granted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment